Check back here for the most recent news and updates from CoverME.gov.
- Maine Advances Toward State-Based Marketplace to Improve Access to Affordable Health Care (8/3/2021)
- Second Chance to get Affordable Health Insurance for 2021 (2/15/2021)
- Maine progresses toward a State-Based Health Insurance Marketplace (8/6/2020)
- Governor Mills, Commissioner Lambrew Announce Federal Approval of Maine’s State-Based Health Insurance Marketplace (10/4/2021)
- Governor Mills, Commissioner Lambrew Urge Maine People to Sign Up For Health Coverage Ahead of HealthCare.gov Deadline (8/13/2021)
- Maine DHHS Urges People to Take Advantage of New Health Care Savings and Extra Time to Sign Up for Coverage (3/24/2021)
- Governor Mills Applauds Biden Administration Decision to Open Special Enrollment Period During Pandemic; Encourages Maine People to Explore Health Care Coverage Options (1/28/2021)
- Governor Mills Marks Get Covered 2021 Day; Encourages Maine People to Explore Health Insurance Options (12/10/2020)
- Mills Administration Launches Campaign to Remind Maine People to Explore Their Health Coverage Options in the Face of COVID-19 (5/13/2020)
- Governor Mills Signs Bill to Improve Health Insurance for Maine People and Small Businesses (3/19/2020)
Press Inquiries? Contact us Here.